GRAF SKATES AG thanks you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. Data protection has always been one of our core values. Therefore, you can read the most important information, our thoughts concerning data protection and what we do for it, here below.
Customer details and data will not be passed on to any third parties without your consent. We do not create comprehensive customer profiles or track you across the internet. We do not contact you just like that. We adhere to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR).
To operate our website cookies and an analytics tool are used. Below you will learn how to disable these functions and request the deletion, respectively. If you have any questions, we will of course be happy to help you:
GRAF SKATES AG
Attn. Marco Di Nardo
Phone: +41 71 672 57 57
Email: [email protected]
Website: grafhockey.com / grafhockey.ch
1. Personal Data
Personal data is specific information relating to the personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable person. This includes information such as your IP address and browser settings, form of salutation, correct name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth and information about your GRAF Hockey products. Personal information that cannot be directly associated with your true identity such as, for example, your favourite websites or the number of users on a site, is not considered personal information.
2. Processing Personal Information
We process and store various types of anonymized temporary data any time you visit our website. This includes connection data from the computer accessing the website, the webpage(s)/file(s) you select as well as length of time you visit the website. We also ascertain identification data for the browser and the operating system you use as well as the website used to visit us. This access data is evaluated solely for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the website and improving our services. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer in the context of a balancing of interests.
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information.Personal information such as salutation, your name, address, where applicable your company, your date of birth, phone number or email address and information about your GRAF Hockey products are only collected if you provide it voluntarily as part of registration, a survey, a contest, in concluding a contract or when requesting information or if they are necessary to present a functional website to you or if our content and services require such. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
All access data is deleted no later than one hundred and eighty days after the end of your visit to the site.
3. Legal basis for data processing
Insofar as we obtain consent from the data subject for processing operations of personal data, Article 6 (1) lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GPDR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
4. Transfer of data
We oblige ourselves not to sell your personal data to third parties or to pass them on to uninvolved third parties and to treat your data confidentially.
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties, unless required for the purpose of concluding a contract or you have explicitly given your consent. When providing services, it may, for example, be necessary for us to forward your address and order information to your wholesale partner, service partner. If we use external service providers, they are carefully selected and are obligated to comply with all data protection provisions as per Art. 28 GDPR.
5. Data retention and deletion
We generally retain your data for as long as it is needed to provide for use of our website and the services associated with it or for as long as we have a legitimate interest in its continued retention (e.g. following fulfilment of contract, we may still have a legitimate interest in marketing by post). In addition, retention may take place if required by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the individual is subject.
Deletion of data occurs following expiry of statutory or contractual retention periods (e.g. retention periods specified by tax and commercial law). Data not subject to retention periods are deleted once they are no longer needed to fulfill the specified purpose.
6. Provision of the website and creation of log files
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
1. information about the type of browser and its version
2. the user’s operating system
3. the user’s internet service provider
4. the IP address of the user
5. date and time of access
6. websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
7. websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
8. the data is also stored in the log files of our system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
7. Information request
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, you may at any time upon request and at no cost receive written information on which data we have stored about you.
If there is such processing, you can request information from us about the following:
- the purposes for which your personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data relating to you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to have processing restricted by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not gathered from the data subject;
- the presence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
7.1. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. We shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
7.2. Right to limit processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
Where the processing of personal data relating to you has been limited, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the limitation is lifted.
7.3. Right to deletion
7.3.1. Obligation to delete
You may request that we delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete this data without delay if one of the following reasons applies:
- The your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- the deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- the personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8(1) GDPR.
7.3.2. Information at third parties
If we have made the personal data concerning you public and are obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers that process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested for deletion, to delete all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary to
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which we are subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9(2)(h) and (i) and Art. 9(3) GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, insofar as the right referred to in Section 7.3 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7.3.4. Recht auf Unterrichtung
If you have the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right against us to be informed about these recipients.
7.3.5. Recht auf Datenübertragbarkeit
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another party responsible without hindrance from the party responsible (us) to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 (2) lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one party responsible to another party responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this..
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
7.3.6.Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
7.3.7. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
If you choose to receive the newsletter offered through the website, we ask that you provide us an email address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter (double opt-in/out procedure). In order to personalise the newsletter, we store personal data, such as salutation, first name, last name and email address. We then use this data in sending the requested information and to document your consent.
The consent granted to store data, email address and to use it in sending the newsletter may be withdrawn with future effect at any time, either via the link in the newsletter or by submitting it in writing to GRAF SKATES AG, Wiesenstrasse 1, 8280 Kreuzlingen, Switzerland, Email: [email protected] .
It is possible that the newsletter will be sent as part of a processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your e-mail address for this purpose.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The email address of the user is therefore stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active. The subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled by the user concerned at any time. For this purpose, a corresponding link can be found in each newsletter.
9. Contact Form
When you contact us by email or contact form, the information you provide is stored for the purpose of processing your query in our ticketing system as well as for potential follow-up questions.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Using the links below, you can find out how to manage cookies (or deactivate them, among other things) in major browsers:
- Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
You can permanently opt-out of cookies on our website by enabling the “DoNotTrack” in your browser. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR if the user has consented to this.The data collected in this way is pseudonymised using technological measures. It is therefore not possible to connect the data to your person. The data will not be stored together with other personal data pertaining to you.
11. Matomo Statistical Analysis
We require statistical information on the use of our website in order to make the site more user friendly, to conduct audience measurements and to carry out market research. For this purpose, we employ the web analysis tools described in this section.
To further protect your privacy we do operate the Matomo web analytics software on our own servers and no third party is involved in the processing of your data.
This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer, which prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of your use of the website, such as cookies. Matomo only stores abbreviated IP addresses that make it impossible to restore your actual IP address.
12. Usage of Social Plugins (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
Social plugins of the social networks Facebook, Instagram and the microblogging service Twitter are used on our website. These services are offered by the companies Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc.Facebook and Instagram are operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”).
To display content of these platform we use their API’s in conjunction with a WordPress plugin to aggregate and display content.
By integrating the plugins, the providers receive the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile with the corresponding provider or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a server of the respective provider in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into one of the social networks, the providers can directly assign your visit to our website to your profile on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the providers, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the privacy notices of the providers.
Data protection policy of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Data protection policy of Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
If you do not want Google, Facebook or Twitter to directly assign the data collected via our website to your profile in the respective service, you must log out of the corresponding service before accessing our website.
13. Data Security
Our employees and service providers we employ are obligated to maintain confidentiality and to abide by the provisions of applicable data privacy law. The company undertakes appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, alteration, destruction and against access by unauthorised persons and unauthorised dissemination. Our security measures are updated in accordance with technical advancements.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use current state-of-the-art encryption processes.
This website contains links to other sites. We assume no responsibility for the data protection practiced on other sites and the content published there.
We retain the right to periodically modify this data protection notice so that it meets current legal requirements or in order to implement changes to our services in the data protection notice (e.g. when introducing new services). This data protection notice will then apply to any subsequent visit to the website.
16. Contact and Inquiries (Deletion, Information, etc.)
If you have any questions about personal data or requests for deletion, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. You can reach our data protection officer as follows:
Mail: [email protected]
Telefon: 071 672 57 57
Post: GRAF SKATES AG, Wiesenstrasse 1, 8280 Kreuzlingen, Switzerland